Sunday, November 2, 2008

good halloweekend

Halloween was loads of fun.
my Ugly Betty costume was pretty good.
I went to visit my grandmother who laughed for five straight minutes when she saw me.

Though I went as a well-known t.v. character, 
I wasn't the only t.v. star on Friday.

I got to hang out with:

Homer Simpson (Greg Santeezy)


Hulk Hogan (Jenn Jimmy)


Jake the Snake (Andy Hixxx)


Sarah Sanderson from Hocus Pocus (Jamie Lee Murtis)

Jareth the Goblin King (je)


Charlie Chaplin (Dickson)


Sarah Palin (Terris Tay)


Bristol Palin (Lo)


And last, but certainly not least, in my opinion, the best costume of the night,
Busy Ramone of "Ready or Not" Fame,
the episode she got her period

(Dally Bob Wally)

AMAZING!!
if i ever get my hands on a picture of him in the outfit, i will provide.

No comments: