Sunday, July 12, 2009

10 things


when i got home tonight from my business meeting with victorious, i walked into the living
 room where my father was watching 10 things i hate about you.




















No Joke.

this is my last week living as a 24 year old, as i turn the big 2-5 on friday.

it's gonna be a crazy one because i'm running a summer art camp this week with my dear victoria
  
 and a bunch of snotfaced kids.

wednesday evening i'm hosting a house show with the wonderful richard laviolette & the hollow hooves, chris yang and joel elliott.  should be fucking great.























































friday morning i'm flying to chicago to meet my baby sis who i haven't seen in a month since she's moved the da big apple.





















we are going to pitchfork music festival to see a shitload of great bands.
and thanks to the handsome men in Women
we apparently get free food and free beer all weekend.

i'm going to try to borrow my buby's digital camera to document the trip. hopefully she'll lend it to me.

No comments: