Tuesday, October 28, 2008

all hallow's eve

I'm so pumped for Halloween.

All I've been oozing halloween spirit by:

1. watching repeat Simpson's Treehouse of Horror episodes

2. watching Hocus Pocus three nights
 in a row before going to bed

3. carving pumpkins (haven't done it since my sister marci cut her right hand open while carving a pumpkin in 1993)

4. watching this video of filipino inmates performing the Thriller dance on youtube (so incredibly entertaining, especially the guy playing the girl):


the only things that have been making me not as truly happy as halloween usually makes me is the whole Hudson family murderous fiasco in Chicago, and this piece of shitty news I just heard on cnn two minutes ago, about an 8-year old boy who accidentally shot and killed himself at a gun show.

No comments: