Friday, October 24, 2008

water vs. oil

yesterday I had my re-scheduled appointment with Norah (of Norah Salon and Spa) to do below the waist maintenance.

I asked her opinion on whether girls should get waxed on their period.
All she said was: "it's more painful"
She's so professional.

But before I went, I washed my legs, etc. because I thought it is only kind to do so before you go for a wax.  As I was laying down, she swiftly removed the first wax strip; she gasped and said: "did you shower before you came??!!" (as if it were a crime)... I hesitantly admitted to doing so.  She tsk tsk'd me and said: "NIKKI I'M GONNA KILL YOU"
I didn't correct her misuse of my name, but asked her why she wanted me dead.
(I thought it was cause I'm a jew)

And she said that by showering before I came, I rinsed off all my body's oil which made waxing much more difficult.

SO DONt WASH be4 U WAX!!! Or You'll be a dead woMAN walking

No comments: