Tuesday, January 13, 2009

reddy set go!

Saturday I dyed my hair red. Copper I should say...
I had a pro do it cause I think my hair truly hates me.

Anyway, Saturday night I went out to show off the new look.  In the bathroom at the bar, I came out of a stall and a girl commented on my hair, which I always appreciate because girls aren't always the most vocal about compliments. I know a lot are, but a lot aren't too.
This is how our conversation unfolded:

Girl: Don't EVER dye your hair!!
Me: Hate to break it to you, but I dyed it today!
Girl: (Wobbily) Well, I'm glad it didn't work, cause that colour is so beautiful!
Me: OK? (smiles)

I didn't think I should explain to her how this isn't my real hair colour and consequently make her feel like a mega tool. But then again, she might not have understood even if I tried.

No comments: