Wednesday, March 11, 2009

PRC spoiler alert!


Last night as I watched Project Runway Canada with my sister, I cried and cried and cried...
Not just because I have my period. 
And not just because the episode focused on women who have survived breast cancer (except one woman who apparently lost her battle after the episode finished filming), but also because our dear contestant JASON MEYERS, who hailed from our great city of Hamilton bit the dust on last night's episode. (Deservedly so, since his dress was hideous)
but still!
HIS BIO:
Jason Meyers, 31
"I'm hungry for victory. I want to show the nation what my brand is all about."

Steeltown boy Jason Meyers wants women to feel happy, comfortable and stylish in his designs. "I also try to be innovative yet timeless," adds the designer from Hamilton, Ont. After studying at the International Academy of Design & Technology in Toronto, he launched his eponymous line in 2006. Jason believes his designs get better with age, but will this be his vintage year?


NOPE!

No comments: